Values and Ethos
The Hurst School
To be wildly ambitious for the opportunities, experiences and achievements of every member of our school community.
To provide an excellent education for pupils in our care and to continually strive to improve in everything we do.
The Hurst School aims to fulfil our mission and develop a sense of belonging and pride in accordance with our values: ambition, commitment, excellence and respect.
- Everyone is ambitious to be a successful learner
- Everyone is ambitious to broaden their horizons
- Everyone is committed to work hard and be resilient
- Everyone is committed to looking after our community
- Everyone strives for academic excellence
- Everyone strives for personal excellence
- Everyone respects themselves and their peers
- Everyone respects our community and environment