The Hurst School
To be wildly ambitious for the opportunities, experiences and achievements of every member of our school community.
To provide an excellent education for pupils in our care and to continually strive to improve in everything we do.
The Hurst School aims to fulfil our mission and develop a sense of belonging and pride in accordance with our values: ambition, commitment, excellence and respect.
- Everyone is ambitious to be a successful learner
- Everyone is ambitious to broaden their horizons
- Everyone is committed to work hard and be resilient
- Everyone is committed to looking after our community
- Everyone strives for academic excellence
- Everyone strives for personal excellence
- Everyone respects themselves and their peers
- Everyone respects our community and environment
"a refreshing harmony of dedicated service, best value and great food."
ABM Catering Solutions has been awarded our catering contract at The Hurst. They will be providing delicious hot and cold meals and snacks at break and lunchtimes; all freshly made with fresh produce everyday. They have also introduced a new self-service salad bar for pupils to create their own healthy meals.
Please click on the following links for details of our biometric cashless system.
Please click here to see our canteen menu.
Edulink - our new parent portal
The SLG was replaced with a new system called Edulink in September 2019.
Parents should have received a letter with information about our new parent portal, Edulink, as well as an e-mail containing their login details.